For many, the podcast revolution came some years ago, for me, it has been a recent exploration; one that I have now added to my daily ritual. While I absolutely love the podcasts I am listening to (I have included a list below of the one I listen to regularly), I often wonder what advice these amazing people may have offered if they had shared their wisdom when they were regular folk?
And so, EITR is proud to launch the Anonymous Knowledge: Wisdom from people you don’t know podcast. The aim of this podcast is to share stories from some amazing humans about what drives them, why they started a business, their purpose and invite them to share their advice for personal success.
- 16 April 2018 Episode 1: Our first episode (unedited – gulp!) is with Emma Lewis, Founder of Canvastco. Emma is a boss! and has developed an amazing goal setting planner/diary/support for women wanting it all and needing a little support along the way.
- 4 May 2018 Episode 2: Amanda Blennerhassett, Principal Brand Savvy. Amanda is an amazing woman on a mission. Working closely with not-for-profit women’s empowerment group, WINDO Inc, Amanda is on the forefront of a movement to change women in business.
- 24 May 2018 Episode 3: Darren & Jackie Silverman, Founders of Black Velvet Coffee. This is the episode, Darren & Jackie share some great insights into making a successful business, the importance of having an open mindset and taking hold of opportunities, and sharing everything with your partner/husband/wife.
- 29 May 2018 Episode 4: Debbie & Chris Duane, Owners of Coastal Funk and Karma Kandles. In this episode, Deb & Chris chat about the challenges and joys of running a small business. Deb & Chris were recognised as one of the 100 Faces of Small Business in QLD in May 2018.As per usual, we are unedited. Enjoy!!
- May 25 2019. Murray Guest & Jenni Walke. In this episode I spent a few hours chatting to my very dear friend and mentor Murray Guest from Inspire My Business for his podcast. We discuss the bigger picture in business, why systems and structures are so important for growth, and the importance of never losing sight of your values and your why. Check it out here
We hope you enjoy it!